Sunday, January 20, 2008



Irving Wladawsky-Berger: Final Thoughts on the Evolution towards a Knowledge Economy
In the last two weeks I have been writing about my feeling that 2008 might be a key year in the transition to an IT-based knowledge economy. In the first post, I focused on the emergence of the advanced technology platforms needed to deliver a diverse set of information-rich services to a very large number of people. In the subsequent post I wrote about the critical importance for a business to stand out and differentiate itself from competitors by providing consistent, first-rate customer service and thus building a loyal customer base.

In my third and final post on the subject, I want to focus on business values - in particular, on the critical importance of trust, responsibility and accountability in our increasingly integrated, global knowledge economy.

No comments: